Read an article a few weeks ago "Idealism and network marketing". And classroom. And something it annoying me with something so disagreed that angry. Interestingly, in terms of psychology, why am I angry? Perhaps the truth).

Why network business marches, alilujâ, and shouts slogans? On the one hand, we Russians are always uniting the dense ranks a guide dog, perhaps a herd? This is critical, if evil supremacy and pain over the network.
Business network ... Main floor-BUSINESS. Everything is simple and straightforward: the system of remuneration, fair, transparent, logical, profit-sharing scheme, goods and human resources. Here is surrounded by huge amounts of money, etc., etc.

Why are people coming in a network largely businessmen? Even that's not the main issue. And the main-why people don't choose to do business, businessmen,???People engaged in traditional business is much smaller than сетевиков. What a mystery?

People who agree to work at uncle, they are people who want a stable, a stable salary, guarantees, and money is not enough, but they do not run to open a business in traditional niche business. And in a network do not run, but there are more than živen′ko). The reason why people are plohon′ko and do nothing to change it, it's low self-esteem! They are unworthy, in their understanding to succeed. Therefore, they are fed with poorly paid work, demeaning personal relationships. They don't deserve better ... So why move then? And such a person will not open their own businesses. And the network still is coming, but whether it does well? Comes because tired of living in poverty, live without hope, and reached the edges that wants to change anything in his life. But it came with low self-esteem, so. ..? So that it will fail if it is not quite himself and would not consider themselves worthy (earlier and I would skrivilas′ when such rave slaver was reading).

And what I observe in life. There is a girl, Natasha, Natasha, but she behaves like a girl: i.e. I is a small, parents offended so far (all kidding aside ... but normally developed men to 35 that goes). Found in the network held 3 meetings, signed 3 people got more money 2000 rubles (it's protection works, gets 7000) and all sdulas′! Can you Imagine? WHY? After all, everyone! Direct, easy, almost effortless. She has spent on this 4 hour and earned in 2000, she gets 7000 for schedule day through three! And all because she considers herself unworthy of the depth of his soul, therefore, does not want to succeed. What to do with it?). 

Why dream probably begins with any company in our business. Why do we dream? And many have no dreams. But, I want to live well and that all things are). Dream wakes desire, desire, is energy and power to execute those desires. There is an incentive to do something: calls, appointments, meeting requests.
And while here, marches alilujâ, slogans? 

I worked as a teacher for six years. Nyla, that money is always a little head-fool, life is shit, guys-are cattle. And, strange thing, and it was all in my life). When I showed a business plan, I couldn't sleep!!! Thought: I-INDEPENDENT! But girls don't know! Dream has turned all my world! I flew behind the back, wings, dissecting the air. Knowledge-I can, I can do everything! Not the usual anger and cynicism, I previously had captured, and masterly admiration, hope, love, but a network marketing! And I bow in front of network marketing as an area where people work their magic with their lives and the lives of its people. People have always steered the FAITH. Before there was belief in God, in part, in communism, in the future ... Now I am pursuing market faith in yourself. 

When a man overcomes himself, he wants to tell the world why we smaller audience). I love the activities they have charge, people share their impressions, their results. When I get to the negative people negative to a network, and the earlier sat with them and listened to all the critical, and I was ashamed of even these emotions people pour onstage. I thought, damn, show that this is a business, rather than ordinary Zorka Pionerskaya or sect). But now I spit that thinks this whacked distrust, disbelief, bezveriem people. I can show the way and all. I don't want to lug, I want to fly and that in the back of my people breathe). 

Little me have a good marketing plan, I need to have its mission, its great task manager). I can't just work for money, I need some idea. I love my financial company for many reasons, but also for all things idealogičeskie. I am happy to work for a company that holds health primarily my family! This gives me confidence and peace of mind for their child's family. I love my company for opportunities to grow and change, for the education it provides, for those business coaches that allow me to get rid of an inferiority complex from feelings of guilt, fear of being wrong! I love my company for its purpose: "to serve mankind to bear the health of society". I love your company and network businesses, for believing in something I don't grit universe, I-meaningful, significant, lovely, wonderful, amazing, unique person, I can! I love your company and business network for splitting the skin of the cynicism that I so lovingly and grew a long time, and I saw myself a kind, sensitive, gentle, loving, hoping, who in themselves and in their choice of man!

What are YOU?

I love these idealistic history about leaders, President of the company, because they support my faith. But doubts are destroying. And in doing so, that's the zagvodzka, I realize that it sounds strange to say the least. And for the stranger, and in General ... So, ya soshla s UMA on network marketing). I should be careful to hide. Seriously, who will number no perevešivaûŝee, bounces, ridicule of friends! condemnation of relatives, though its faith is still weak, if used to be a loser (say there are still people who so far this is not admitted), when in doubt especially with yourself? Only FAITH in Grand, present a fair, pričasnost′ mission and objectives of the company to, stories of leadership that he too has not been easy, where do you see other people (this means that not only you think so, you may be wrong), believe that this is the truth works-THIS HELPS RESIST and DISBELIEF in a FLOTATION DEVICE in MINUTES YOUR SUCCESSIN DESPAIR! 

I AM DUE!
And more .... Sure people came, even, say their traditional business or he had his FAITH, he does not need to hire, idealization, President, etc. BUT who are the people? Most-not businessmen and ordinary trudâgi. Let it grow their smotiviruet without idealization. Work, please email me: otihaya@gmail.com