Enough of all the business, Affairs, I wish to tell about her happiness. In my life is happiness is my little daughter, Tatyana.
My Sun, my girl home. I am grateful to fate of the universe, God for being in my life is the man. I know what unconditional love is when you love just so, for what you are, without conditions. So I love my daughter.
I get up at 5 am, so it was time to start working, so far my Sun sleeps (s 2.5). In 7-8, she begins to call me. I vodhožu to divanu and me meets my girls smile and hug. I don't have a sense that this is my baby. I think that is a child who lives with me. But it's not mine, in itself, or simply Angel).
Love her bulky pens, its a serious look, she's perfect! I try not to cripple her emotionally: not yelling, don't yank, not odergivat′, not to scorn. Is not always the case. Children-miracle! Save their mind intact! It is not our property! Protect your children!
I love you, my girl! I will do my best and more, but we will be successful will be successful. I will show you the wonderful and joyful world show happy and wonderful people, beautiful places, animals and plants! You will see-live well, and life is beautiful!
I thank living before going to bed every day: thank you, Lord, that I'm healthy, intelligent, kind, responsive, developed, happy baby!
Network marketing and I am grateful for what I next to her child, I see how it grows, develops, rejoices, every morning I see love me eyes, loving with unconditional love!
Wish your children good, wise, patient, caring and loving parents!
Good luck!!!!!!